Crown Verity | Shipping Conditions
All orders will receive a shipping confirmation within 24 hours. This will form Crown Verity’s shipping commitment and should be the only date used in calculating delivery times. In general, our in-stock products will ship in 5 -10 days. Non-stock or custom orders will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks.
We use parcel courier services such as Canpar or UPS for smaller shipments and larger items go deliver using LTL freight. When freight is included in the sales price or controlled by Crown Verity, we reserve the right to choose which freight company transports your shipment. Once a shipment is released to a freight carrier and its approximate delivery time is provided via a tracking number, its shipping addresses can no longer be changed.
All shipments, unless specifically denoted, are curb-side shipments. All larger shipments, shipped via freight carrier, will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, Crown Verity cannot be held responsible for damages that may occur during delivery.
It is the customers responsibility to inform us of any problems with the shipment at the time of receipt. Crown Verity is not responsible for additional shipping costs incurred on merchandise not able to be delivered due to an unsuitable receiving location. Examples of an unsuitable location are, but not limited to, narrow, steep grade or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments.
Crown Verity will not be liable for additional freight costs incurred if an item is shipped and returned because of an undeliverable or incorrect address. This includes but limited to the customer not being reachable for delivery. All additional fees will have to be settled prior to the delivery being re-sent.
Crown Verity wants to ensure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason a product needs to be returned, we will be glad to work with you through the following process.
- Item(s) eligible for return must be unused and returned in there original packaging within 30 days of delivery.
- All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund
- Returns may be be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee
- You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include additional details on the process.
- An itemized Return Authorization form, including return shipping labels and detailed shipping instructions will be emailed to you upon approval. You cannot return the item until you receive this information.
- You may be asked to provide a photo of your returning product before your return is authorized. The picture will be used to ensure damage is not encountered while in transit back to Crown Verity.
- After Crown Verity receives and inspects the return, your refund will be issued. The processing time for the refund will depend on the payment option used for the order.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
- Used items, including items that have been installed or in operation.
- Items deemed “Final Sale” upon purchase
- Custom-made, special-order and made-to-order products
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description
- Items requested outside of the 30-day return period
If your item qualifies for return you can start the process by contacting [email protected]
In the rare instance that you receive a defective product, our knowledgeable support team will guide you through the warranty process. Please be aware of the following information we need and how the process normally proceeds:
- The defective item must still be within the warranty period.
- You will need to supply serial numbers, a description of issue, and any pictures or video depicting the issue. Please send information to [email protected]
- We will troubleshoot the defective part via an agreed upon form of correspondance.
- If approved, the warranty process begins and service, parts, repair or any combination of those as needed will be provided in accordance with Crown Verity’s warranty policy.
If your item has a defect outside of the warranty period, please contact [email protected] for parts and support information.
If your Crown Verity product is received damaged, you must notify us within two business days of delivery. Open and inspect all items upon delivery, even if the product is scheduled to installed beyond two days of its receipt.
Damage reporting process, to be completed within 2 business days of delivery:
- If possible, refuse and document the refusal with the freight carrier
- If you accept the item, report damage to us immediately and sign the delivery slip “CONTAINS SHIPPING DAMAGE”. Please email [email protected]
- We will review the report and provide next steps, this could include service, part replacement or a return authorization form for refund/replacement.
- The product can NOT be used until a decision is confirmed and provided in writing, by Crown Verity.
- Keep all of the packaging, the box and all items/pieces, in the event the item needs to return to us.
Product Info & Pricing
Crown Verity reserves the right to change item pricing or information at any time. If the price of an item is lowered after a purchase is made, Crown Verity will not refund the difference to the customer.
In some instances, we may show a picture that does not exactly match the product but helps illustrate what it will look like. Examples include: Conversion Kits may not appear exactly the correct size and length. In these instances, we will ship you the item you order (even though it may be slightly different than the image). Please check the product information and specs before you purchase.